The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon

HGTP Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS   HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:00 pm

OK, a lot of people are still confused about how and where to post movesets to. If you are going to post a moveset, please post it in that Pokemon's thread. If the thread doesn't exist, make it. The pros (also Moderators) will then fix up the moveset, discuss it, edit it if needed, until there is one finished moveset. Then Grooveman will edit up the wording of the moveset to make it more entertaining to read, in the style of Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series.

The movesets currently on the site are for example only, and shouldn't be used, as many are innaccurate.

In summary, the sequence will go as:

-User submits moveset into appropriate thread
-Pros edit/ammend moveset
-Grooveman rewrites
-Moveset added to website

Any questions, please post.
Back to top Go down
https://hgtp.forumotion.com
GrooveMan.exe
GrooveMan.exe

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS   HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Ah, thank goodness. I was going to request this made.

There's analyses being posted everywhere but where they need to be. >_>
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS   HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:08 pm

GrooveMan.exe wrote:
Ah, thank goodness. I was going to request this made.

There's analyses being posted everywhere but where they need to be. >_>

Aye, I was getting a bit snowed under with it myself. By the way, thanks a load for those rewritten rules. I've redone the rules thread Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hgtp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS   HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW THE MOVESET SYSTEM WORKS - PLEASE READ THIS
Page 1 of 1