The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon

HGTP Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight Empty
PostSubject: EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight   EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Any suggestions, adds, fixes or extra content for the following UMG page please. If you can suggest better Pokemon or a good location, please post.

Click for image 1
Click for image 2
Back to top Go down
https://hgtp.forumotion.com
Chip

PostSubject: Re: EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight   EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 10:52 am

Route 212 is definitely one of the best places to use for training in Attack. It contains Bibarels and Kricketunes (2 Evs) and there are only Woopers and Roselias that dont give Attack evs. (Its where i do all my training!)

What a Face First post!
Back to top Go down
Deepblade

PostSubject: Re: EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight   EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 am

Might I recommend that you give specific locations for the Zubats? The best place is really Ravaged Path, easily reachable from Floroma, or whatever. Also, Buizel and Pachirisu, both Speed-givers, are found commonly in the Valley Windworks grass patch, up to around level 8 or so.

Machop's a good low-level Attack giver, found just north of Oreburgh. However, the encounter rate is a little low, especially in the evenings.
Back to top Go down
Maxz

Maxz

PostSubject: Re: EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight   EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:31 am

I use the Route to the left of the Survival zone with an Exp. Share to gain Exp and Speed EVs for my littluns. It holds Fearow and Raticate (2 EVs each) very commonly.

If I'm EVing something in Speed and something else, I'll level them up here, so they're a high enough level to take on whatever else I'm EVing them in on their own, meaning I can attach an EV Brace.
Back to top Go down
rangersgreg

PostSubject: Re: EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight   EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:15 pm

Deepblade wrote:
Might I recommend that you give specific locations for the Zubats? The best place is really Ravaged Path, easily reachable from Floroma, or whatever. Also, Buizel and Pachirisu, both Speed-givers, are found commonly in the Valley Windworks grass patch, up to around level 8 or so.

Machop's a good low-level Attack giver, found just north of Oreburgh. However, the encounter rate is a little low, especially in the evenings.

I'm using those Machops right now for my Starly. I have to use Ravaged Path for speed aswell, The Resort Area is good for Golducks when you Surf, I can't remember what they give out though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight   EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight Empty

Back to top Go down

EV Training - Wild Pokemon to fight
Page 1 of 1