The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon

HGTP Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE

Go down 
+2
konradsean
Raylax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 2:51 am

If you're gonna post a moveset on this board, please respect the following rules:

EDIT: DON'T POST MOVESETS ON THIS THREAD

-Don't just copy-paste a set from another site and claim it as your own

-Put all information in the following code:
Code:
[color=blue] Pokemon Nick / Quick name (E.g. SingBliss)[/color] Name of you
[color=blue]Pokemon Name @ Item
Picture - it helps (See below)
Nature (Not necessary)
Ev spread (Again, not necessary)

- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4[/color]

What it does (short para)
Best way to take it down (short para)

-Make sure the moveset you've done isn't identical to one that's already been done

-Be real. Don't give us a moveset for a Boltbeaming Caterpie, k? And whilst the Subninja set is worth a laugh or two (3 years ago), it's pointless. Only post real, useful movesets please Smile

-Inevitably, some threads will have more than one moveset. In this case, if you are judging one of the movesets, please put the name of the moveset in bold at the top of your post.

I'll leave this thread open , so if you need anything clearing up, post.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hgtp.forumotion.com
konradsean
Founder
Founder
konradsean

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 5:25 am

[b]Also, all sets will need approval, unless you are one of the handpicked."

Have a look soon for the template.

(Side note: Our forum buttons are in French for some reason Raylax Razz)
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:23 pm

The posts about Cresselia have been moved to their own thread.

EDIT: Whoops, I messed that up. There's some posts in the Cresselia thread that should be in here. Sorry! I don't think it's any big deal.
Back to top Go down
$oily

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:48 am

Are we able to post standard sets for Pokemon? I know it's not very orginal and most people know them but you might not know the standard set for, say, a Breloom. Also, even if you have the standard set you might not know what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:15 am

$oily wrote:
Are we able to post standard sets for Pokemon? I know it's not very orginal and most people know them but you might not know the standard set for, say, a Breloom. Also, even if you have the standard set you might not know what to do with it.

I don't know... Smogon's already there for standard stuff. I'll see what Konrad thinks when he's around
Back to top Go down
Maxz

Maxz

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Raylax wrote:
$oily wrote:

I don't know... Smogon's already there for standard stuff. I'll see what Konrad thinks when he's around
Aye, we've seen a lot of standards around recently. See as Benim's not here, I think I may post his clever (although flawed due to HP Ground) Starmie moveset.
Back to top Go down
GrooveMan.exe
GrooveMan.exe

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 pm

As a note, when flaws are pointed out about your analysis, please take the time to edit them into the original post.

Raylax, you're gonna have to do that for the MSs you copypasta'd, but it goes for all of you.
Back to top Go down
noodles

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Yeah, if suggestions are suggested in threads, and met with agreement, one of us needs to edit it into the first post.

Also, I've just cleared out a load of irrelavant post from the Cresselia thread as they were about the forum when it first opened. I'll probably be doing this on most moveset threads as it makes it easier to read through for suggestions and recommendations, etc.
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Just added this new rule so it's clear which moveset you are judging:

Raylax wrote:
Inevitably, some threads will have more than one moveset. In this case, if you are judging one of the movesets, please put the name of the moveset in bold at the top of your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE   Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting Movesets - Please Read SMALL UPDATE
Page 1 of 1