The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon

HGTP Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage Jage

Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??   Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Basically this thread if for discussing the modern and old/retro films that we have all grown to love!

Anyways any general discussion concerning films should probably go here to stop this place getting spammed up. Very Happy

ON TOPIC FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS POST!

Just watched Wayne's World... All I can say is LOL seriously a great watch, its so stupidly funny anyone with half a sense of humour would love it!

Also Meet The Spartans is EPIC! Everyone should see this film... Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??   Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Everyone has to watch the Shawshank redemption at least once in their lives.

At least once. Epic film.

A recent film I enjoyed was the remake of the classic The Lady Killlers. Really funny.
Back to top Go down
OmegaPit

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??   Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Lorenzo wrote:
Everyone has to watch the Shawshank redemption at least once in their lives.

At least once. Epic film.

A recent film I enjoyed was the remake of the classic The Lady Killlers. Really funny.

i've heard my dad talk about that film and thinks it's bril and he's one of those people who never watch films much.

not a film,but i was given the heroes box set and thought it was bril.
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??   Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:06 pm

My favourite recent film has got to be Beowulf. It's coming out on DVD soon, so if you missed out on huge-screen cinema EPICNESS, here's the second best thing.

One more thing, it took me about 30 minutes to realise
Spoiler:

An epic storyine, epic characters, epic film. And it's based on the first novel EVER WRITTEN. That, my friends, is one helluva film.
Back to top Go down
https://hgtp.forumotion.com
Lorenzo
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??   Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Raylax wrote:
My favourite recent film has got to be Beowulf. It's coming out on DVD soon, so if you missed out on huge-screen cinema EPICNESS, here's the second best thing.

One more thing, it took me about 30 minutes to realise
Spoiler:

An epic storyine, epic characters, epic film. And it's based on the first novel EVER WRITTEN. That, my friends, is one helluva film.

Dude!

Beowulf is rubbish. I went to see it, and, pah.
It looks amazing; I have to admit. Incredible. But that's the only good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??   Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Films On A TV/DVD Near You??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon :: HGTP Community :: Music/TV/Film/Books-
Jump to: