The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon

HGTP Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your ingame records

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

Your ingame records Empty
PostSubject: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:48 am

What records have you got ingame? Stuff like times you've defeated the E4, number of ribbons on one 'mon, trainer card score, highest level Pokemon etc...

For me, my best record atm is my Lv94 Blastoise on FireRed. It's the highest I've ever trained a Pokemon up to, excluding the Missingno Rare Candy abusing days of RBY. And I've still got fresh trainers to fight, so I'm planning on hitting that big 100 soon ^_^

Apart from that... my fastest clear time of Emerald stands at 7:31, but I plan to beat that record. Chatting less on MSN whilst playing should knock a few minutes off. I aren't going to be doing a professional speedrun or anything, though =P

So, what about you guys? Here's your chance to brag Razz
Back to top Go down
https://hgtp.forumotion.com
Lorenzo
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Getting to a chain of 70 without a shiny, then making a mistake, resulting in a broken chain.

Argh! Twas frustrating.
Back to top Go down
OmegaPit

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 12:13 pm

well i've beaten the E4 more than a 120 times now Rolling Eyes bloody ev training.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:03 pm

I got a ridiculous time on the R/S/E cycle road. I think it's 9.12 but it could be anything up to 9.20. I'll get a picture if needs be.
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:17 am

Phantom of the Opera wrote:
I got a ridiculous time on the R/S/E cycle road. I think it's 9.12 but it could be anything up to 9.20. I'll get a picture if needs be.

iirc, the best time possible is 9.08, but you don't get anything for it. I managed it on an old game file, I'll try to regain it and take a pic.

It relies on a bit of luck too - the first cyclist on Cycling road has an annoying habit of moving right in front of you >_<
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:22 am

Raylax wrote:

iirc, the best time possible is 9.08, but you don't get anything for it. I managed it on an old game file, I'll try to regain it and take a pic.

It relies on a bit of luck too - the first cyclist on Cycling road has an annoying habit of moving right in front of you >_<

9.15...hmm, I'm going to go set a new one today then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:24 am

Raylax wrote:

Damn, I want to too... but my DS is downstairs and I'm up here "studying" >_>
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo
Lorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Raylax wrote:
Raylax wrote:

Lol whut? 9.15?

Jesus, I got about 12 secs I think.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Opera

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Lorenzo wrote:
Raylax wrote:
Raylax wrote:

Lol whut? 9.15?

Jesus, I got about 12 secs I think.

Think I did it on an SP. It's actually quite hard to do, I must have done it 30 times before I finally got the best route for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your ingame records   Your ingame records Empty

Back to top Go down

Your ingame records
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Pokemon :: HGTP Community :: General Pokemon-
Jump to: